Saturday, June 19, 2010

gathering time

yesterday,wake up in the early morning 7am,just for preparing to take bus from my house to ktm seremban and then switch to kepong to meet up with my dear friends..
I took the 9am ktm and reach kepong at 10.30am,the unexpected fast. I thought that it will take me 2 hours time to reach kepong.
Well,it's good for me to reached  earlier so that we could stay longer and have more fun.
yet,we just went for the formal activity which is-choeng K at red box,haha..nothing else can do beside this huh!
And then have our high tea at Sakae Sushi,erm..quite enjoyed the sushi even im not super interesting in sushi.
after sushi,we headed to a boutique at kepong names "Cat Whiskers".The clothes are nice,accessories are cute,but my purse was lack..nothing i bring back from there~
 katie ,ivy and me,nothing else to do but taking pics everywhere!hehe..

Ying has to go back earlier and same to Katie too...lastly we decided to go for ice,yes! I need ice because the weather was damn hot.
  peanut 'HU' haha~
my red bean ice(红豆捞)
the last but not least,mango ice for ivy(芒果捞)
we all satisfied of that!
ying enjoy the peanut hu.
wei chee so desperate for the ice~yum yum!

see you all in 2 weeks later! so long~


No comments:

Post a Comment