Tuesday, June 15, 2010

kylie with one eye

Yesterday went for eyes checking at seremban LASER-PRO EYE CENTRE which formerly known as LOO SURGERY & LASER CENTRE.  Why did i go for this?
It's mainly because sumthing growth inside my right eye,i have no idea about what is that but it bcum bigger and bigger day by day..and im suffering from this for more than 2 weeks! hrm..
well, actually this kind of growth happened before but it will recover by itself without taking any action by me...so,i just let it there and i believe it will disappear as day getting longer.
But im worng this time,the stupid growth still there and one day it pop out,gosh..
SO..that's why i asked my mom to called my aunt to bring me for a medical check..and i know that i might to cut it if there are no others way to threat it.
AND..the final decision was to cut it off,and that's also the easiest way that the doctor recommended to me..ok,i'll accept what you said,doc!
we have been waiting so long there and who knows the eye centre was freaking full of people! we reached there at 10.30am and completed my eye operation at 2pm.
what can i say about the operation was..disgusting..
First,doc gave an injection of  anaesthetic to my eyelid,that gave me a little of painful.
and then, he used some tool to upturned my eyelid and that pressed my eye so i couldn't close my eye.
and he used those pinpoint tools and gorek my eye,Eww~perhaps he was jabbed the growth there..
and i heard the "ka-cha,ka-cha",sounds like doc was cutting the blister inside my eye..oh,i don't know how he did it and i don't dare to imagine that...geli~~
after a while,doc said ok,and my eye bleed for a second and finally i came out from operation room with cotton on my right eye.
Honestly it wasn't painful but really terrible since i cant close my eyes while the operation ongoing.
I felt proud of myself, i become brave because did not feel scare to my first operation,actually just a small and quick operation,haha!
this is how i look like after the thing done!


No comments:

Post a Comment