Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ow~ow~ow~

this really scaring me!!!!
i meant..my 4th sem's exam result..
today when i woke up and checked on my phone,there's a message from my dear friend that remind me,result came out.
oh oo...

my hand shaking and my heart pumping darn fast,all bcoz of the result..the super nervous 1!!
my midterm result was totally drop me down,and i'm definitely disappointed of MYSELF!!

and that make me gave out more effort and hard work on my  study,it's driving me crazy..almostly..

and my result for this crazy sem..what i have to say is..THX GOD!! i'm pass!! and i'm satisfied with that! yet there are not very good at all,but! but,the important subject for me was done well!!(actually just got the B,but yes!) YES!! feel like wanna screaming!

Thx GOD again.and i swear! i must study well well for the cuming semester!
gotcha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment