Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back to home I'm here again

oh!!!
such a long time i din update my blog!
off to Puchong last week,stay at my boy boy's house.
Just to spend some times be with him,before i officially start a job.
nice week that i spent with him.
although doing nothing but i do feel happy somehow because we dint end up with arguing=p
sounds like we always argue =p not the true,but the past few weeks we really facing some problems..
now i'm back to home but planning to go to KL again...for attend interview at Semenyih, and also wish to meet up with my sweeties...

 Quite boring for me to just stay at home on9 on9 and on9...so i bought lotsa books from The Mines book fair!!!
happy to the max but not satisfied yet! Spending RM155.90 and brought back 6 novels,luv it!
i know i can't do this kind of book shopping anymore,at least for the next half year because i promise myself to start working right by the next month! ( hope i can get a good job by the next month plsss)
my daily costs will be an unknown amount but i'm sure the future salary i get maybe just ngam ngam to cover my expenditure.

No ideas bout wat kind of job that i like to do,even dunno wat is the most suitable job for me!
I am the useless freshie! =(

Praying for the working..praying for my life too!

No comments:

Post a Comment