Monday, May 9, 2011

PB day

Today interview---Public Bank,Done
Dunno whether my performance is good or bad,but i feel released after the interview section gosh i didn't taking lunch before interview because of the inexplicable nervous on myself!
everything is going smoothly and out of my expected, because i thought that i will be asking some difficult questions and well the lady nice to me,not asking me too much,maybe she didn't interested with me,who knows!

Honestly i dun like KL city....dislike dislike dislike!
the high buildings,the vehicles,the people,the lane,the everything..was seems like surrounded by pressures. 
or maybe i still not used to the environment,nothing catch my heart.
and very thank to my dearest sister brought me to Menara Public Bank for interview,she has taken leave just for bring me there...
again i make people troublesome.
sorry sorry =(
and
Thank you thank you =)
i am so appreciated of what i received from my family...
God bless my family

No comments:

Post a Comment