Thursday, April 14, 2011

mission done!

I have done my first interview job by this afternoon,erm...2pm!
haha!
it's jz an easy and relaxing interview section coz i dun expect too much from it.

The company: woongjin coway
more familiar with their slogan..I ♥ Coway. heard it before???
it's a korean company and Malaysia was the fourth oversea branches of them!

Well actually, the post that i applied is just admin assistant. why do i apply for it ,haha, actually just because i have been attracted by their webpage! it is so korean!
and back to the topic
i am so so so happy that i received the HR officer calling an asking me go for interview since im reli like this company.

but,but,but...life full of but's >.< due on some reasons I'm already give up myself into this job.

first,after i having a short phone talk with my bestie,she so surprise I apply for this position because she said that i deserve an executive post based on my level! wahaha..thx V cz so look high on me! and she telling me that admin assistant is all about paper works and wat i nid to do is typing typing and typing, even nid to OT,OT and OT.
it is reli shocked me.I dun like paper works!!

another reason,the company located at KLCC there,it is reli super and damnable long journey for me to take the KTM and then switch to LRT and then went a long long way go to the Wisma UOA! tired after I reached there.I hv no transport and place for me to stay if im reli gonna work at thr!

third, my expected salary is toooo high! the guy told me this.
RM2500, is too high for a fresh graduate? is it? is it?
i dunno, i tot this is the standard level for the expected salary?
the first thing the interviewer asked me is: the salary can negotiate??
hahhaha...
sure..aboden say cannot meh!

and after a very simple interview,he ask me are you looking for challenge??
(definitely say no in my heart!)
but im jz gv him a smile and,ehem....

honestly i quite interest with the company but I'm reli facing some inconvenient...hrm....

God bless me!! plz gimme another better chances in getting a better better job!

2 comments:

Sasa said...

Hope you can find a good job
don't rush,must choose a best company
same like the reason
不好嫁错郎,不好进错公司
haha...
anyways,good luck to u my dear
you can do more that this
I believed
xixi

elwin said...

haha..u no need work la..waiting become housewife la...^^

Post a Comment